About the Role
Our client needs front end mobile engineers with Flutter experience. Bonus if you have prior experience in banking, debit / card or payments apps – any fintech experience. Can be relatively junior particularly if you have spent most of their career working with Flutter. The requirements are:
- 2-3 years experience at least
- Flutter experience
- Spanish speaking a must
- Bonus for experience in fintech (optional)
- Starting 1st August for at least 3-4 months
You will be led by an experienced senior full stack engineer, you should be comfortable working autonomously from a detailed spec and roadmap.
The product is a consumer neobank checking account with debit card and payments. This will be delivered via a mobile app built in Flutter (no web app needed initially). Our client has a figma prototype already built so design etc. is taken care of. In terms of screens, at high level, here are the main user screens that will need to be built below. Note, the team will include 2 backend engineers who will handle all the backend infrastructure build required so these front end engineers can focus on making the mobile app look great and work well. The mobile engineer will have to develop the following:
- Splash screen
- Login with 2fa
- Screen where you can view balance and recent transactions, as well as your account details (name, number, ACH routing number)
- Screen where you can request and manage virtual and physical debit cards
- Screen to do transaction searches with export functionality
- Screen where you can transfer funds locally within the US via ACH, and internationally. ACH payments come through SyncTera API. We need to integrate with Wise’s embedded international payments solution to offer the international payments
- Payment confirmation
- Screen where you can view your account profile: name, cell number, address – and change cell number or address
- Screen where you can create payees to transfer money to via ACH or Wise
About Our Client
Led by Fintech startup veterans with multiple exits and IPOs, our client is revolutionizing how consumers and businesses transact. As our client’s team members, you will have the opportunity to put your skills to work creating a more equitable and transparent economy that benefits consumers, small businesses and strengthens local economies.
They’re a high-functioning, remote-based team focused on innovation in the fintech space.