About Our Client
They underwrite international mortgages using Defi. Helping foreigners (starting with Latinos) to buy a property in the US. For the users, they apply as a normal mortgage where they can get better rates without knowing anything about Defi. And in the back, they sell the mortgage as yield-generating asset in the Defi Market. Their vision is to create a global mortgage with better guidelines to let anyone buy anywhere. At the same time also bringing billions of dollars from the traditional world to Defi.
This is an opportunity to shape the future of Defi and bring benefits to the masses using web3 without them even having to interact with it. You will be employee #4 and work directly with the founders. Founder/CEO Freddy Juez is an experienced banking executive with +5 years in the industry. He led from the ground up a banking institution and has raised over $10mm in equity and debt financing. Founder Orlando Espinoza is a YC alum that previously founded and successfully exited his first company.
Our client has raised a pre-seed round from the best founders of the Web3, proptech and fintech space like OrangeDAO (a crypto collective backing web3 startups whose members are only YC alumni), founder/CTO of Ramp, founder/CEO of Loft, co-founder of Rappi, Tiago Sada product at Worldcoin (Sam Altman-led global currency),CEO of 8sleep, cofounder of Flat.mx , Managing Director of Quantstamp (leading smart contract auditing), founder/CEO of Nuvocargo, and many other YC alumni and founders that work in adjacent industries that bring expertise and connections.
- Architect smart contract infrastructure
- Achieve comprehensive unit and integration test coverage
- Implement Household smart contracts
- Work closely with our liquidity partners tech teams
- Design and ideation of products to increase liquidity
- 2+ years of experience building and releasing production grade Solidity contracts
- A deep understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Prior experience deploying complex smart contract systems to the Ethereum mainnet
- Prior experience implementing defi protocols
- Fluent in English
Nice to Have
- Degree in math or computer science
- Experience with React and other front-end technologies.
Our client welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.