Our client has been proud to offer the widest selection of high-quality natural dog treats and chews available. The companies top priorities are your dog’s health and safety; that’s why our products undergo rigorous laboratory testing before reaching our USDA-approved facility. Not sure what product is right for your dog? Their knowledgeable Customer Service is happy to help you choose the best treats for your dog’s age, size, and diet. They believe pets are family, and they deserve quality ingredients.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience
- Information Architecture
- Content and Interface Design
- Prototyping, UI mockups, wireframes creation
- User Research
- Knowledge of technological tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, figma, etc)
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Ability to create and develop responses to communication problems
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Creativity and innovation
- Understanding of hierarchy, typography, aesthetics, composition and construction of images