The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing strategic recommendations based off of his or her data analysis and market research. You will also track and analyze the performance of our marketing initiatives. Your analysis and recommendations will help make our marketing strategies more impactful and effective.
- 2-4 years of industry experience as a Marketing Analyst or Data Analyst.
- Curious, self-motivated, highly analytical, and attentive to detail.
- Biased towards action,making an impact, and developing scalable marketing solutions.
- Excel at translating business questions into quantitative tests and offering clear interpretation of results to inform growth.
- Eventually, own and manage channels independently.
What You’ll Do
- Assist with campaign management of digital (SEM, Affiliates and Social) and Offline (Direct Mail, Television) channels and testing.
- Analyze the performance of Marketing initiatives and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Build executive-facing reports and advanced visualizations to democratize access to marketing data insights using Looker.
- Lead the design and set-up and analysis of marketing tests to increase the effectiveness of marketing tactics.
What You’ll Need
- Comfortable wearing many hats, as we are a startup and priorities may change.
- Demonstrable mastery of at least one marketing channel (Search, Social, Affiliates, Direct Mail, Television, etc.)
- Strong Excel skills (you can do VLOOKUPS in your sleep) and familiarity with a data science programming language such as SQL/Python or a strong desire to learn.
- Phenomenal written and verbal English skills
- A background in Business, Applied Mathematics,
- Economics, or other quantitative fields is a HUGE plus!