About the Role
Our client is looking for a sharp QA analyst who is detail oriented, highly dependable, an excellent communicator, and able to understand complex business logic.
- QA new features and work with product and developers who built them to ensure high quality deploys
- Translate business requirements into acceptance criteria
- Define and perform regression testing
- Create automations for regression testing
- Setup automated alerts for when deploys have issues
- Experience with an automated regression testing platform such as Selenium
- Familiarity with Jest and TypeScript
- Experience with project management ticketing systems such as Monday / JIRA
- Understanding of APIs, relational databases, cross-system dependencies
- Aptitude in thinking through complex business logic and edge cases
- Experience with Storybook.js or similar tool for documenting code components (nice to have)
About Our Client
Our client started in the fall of 2019 with the goal of providing older adults with uncomplicated information to thoroughly research and select a Medicare plan. Our innovative concepts remove barriers that often exist when older adults are navigating through the maze that is Medicare. We want our customers to make informed decisions and feel confident when it comes to their healthcare selection. Our client not only aims to provide a simple online solution, but also to give individuals the opportunity to speak with a highly trained Medicare expert.