About our client
Our client brings the benefits of blockchain to facilitate international trade for SMEs in Latin America. Based on this technology, It offers a smarter and low-cost solution to build trust, make payments, and give access to trade-related financial services.
Today, most SMEs in LATAM rely on old banking infrastructure and traditional players, facing slow processing time (1-2 days), high fees (1.5%-5.4%), and requiring labor-intensive and bureaucratic processes.
To solve this, the company is building Web 2.5 software that helps SMEs make international B2B payments, automate reconciliation, track orders and integrate them to facilitate financial management. Also, offers a simplified one-time onboarding process that helps our customers seamlessly trade with their network of customers and suppliers. They can offer low-cost instant fiat-to-fiat cross-border payments by partnering with financial institutions.
Their MVP is designed to initially serve the Mexico-US trading corridor, where they have received letters of intent and confirmed interest from clients with $50+ Million in cross-border transactions per month.
As a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer you will be responsible for joining the development of the front-end (React) and back-end (Python). You will need to implement multiple designs created on Figma for user flows, animations, and visualizations. At the same time, you will help the technical team integrate our back-end with third party infrastructure APIs, and further down the road directly to more traditional banks to build their own infrastructure. Further down the road, it would be an added value (not a requirement) if you are able to code smart contracts and also do integrations directly with any blockchain (Solidity).
But most importantly, our client needs someone that can join in the ideation of the different products that we ship and how they can add value to their customers using blockchain technology.
- The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience with React.js & React Native
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- Experience with Django
- Experience with Solidity & Rust
- Experience hosting and deploying applications to a large number of users
- SQL and noSQL knowledge/ability to work with data
- Proven track record of building a product from zero to one and shipping it successfully to users
- Deep analytical, prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Versatility & ability to deal with ambiguity
- Great communication skills
- Experience working on a fintech or finance product
- Experience in Crypto
- Experience in Docker & Kubernetes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills