About the Role
You have been itching to put your incredible knowledge of the latest and greatest engineering techniques and tools to work. This is your chance to do so working at a company with a focus on iterating products, building what matters to our users, and fostering a creative work environment where the best ideas rise to the top.
You’re the right fit if you’re excited to take on new challenges, passionate about building great software and love working side-by-side with and mentoring other engineers in a fast paced environment. You thrive in a role that is full-stack and cross domain giving you opportunity to work on diverse projects and learn new technologies.
- 4+ years software development experience
- Experience with Data Engineering, Warehousing and Workflow Tools a huge plus
- Experience with TypeScript a huge plus
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and APIs (AWS, Google Cloud, etc)
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL design patterns and anti-patterns
- Experience in modern development tools and techniques (Git, Agile, etc)
- Experience with automated deployment and testing tools
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
About Our Client
Led by Fintech startup veterans with multiple exits and IPOs, our client is revolutionizing how consumers and businesses transact. As our client’s team members, you will have the opportunity to put your skills to work creating a more equitable and transparent economy that benefits consumers, small businesses and strengthens local economies.
They’re a high-functioning, remote-based team focused on innovation in the fintech space.