About our Client, their Product, and Engineering
- #1 mobile EHR as voted by Black Book 9 years running (2013-2021).
- First mobile and cloud-based ambulatory EHR / EMR to be an Apple Mobility Partner.
- 27+ million patients under the care of the client’s providers.
Serving tens of thousands of healthcare providers and over 27 million patients, our client was the first EHR to build a native app for the iPad and iPhone. We’re the only official Apple Mobility Partner for healthcare, the youngest company to be included in the US Government Precision Medicine Initiative, the #1 EHR as voted by doctors, and the #1 mobile EHR as voted by Black Book.
Our products can be completely tailored to any medical practice—small, large, or specialty—and are open to third-party innovation via a robust API.
Our client’s Engineering Organization is currently hiring Senior Software Engineers to join our organization across the following teams:
Provider Team: Electronic Health Records are at the center of what every provider does on a daily basis and include items like clinical notes, prescriptions, and labs. Help write the code that medical providers use at the point of care. Innovative patient care anytime and anywhere on your iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch. Experience a mobile EHR that is sleeker, faster, and more convenient than a laptop.
What you’ll do:
Help the client upgrade their code from Python 2 to Python 3.
Take complex and thorny practices and processes and build beautifully simple and maintainable software.
Be part of a close-knit engineering team that ships new code to make a meaningful impact in healthcare.
What you’ll need:
• 3-5 years experience in Python
• Some experience with Django
• Knowledge of the differences between Python 2 and 3 (experience working on a v2 -> v3 upgrade would be ideal)
• Experience with Python testing (pytest etc)
• Experience with CI systems (circleCI ideal but Jenkins etc are fine)
• Experience with python package management