Our client is the growth partner for ambitious software-as-a service (SaaS) companies. Their mission is to help founders grow their businesses faster through non-dilutive capital, market insights and community support. To carry out this mission, they’ve received funding from some of the best VCs in the space like 01A Advisors (BrightHire, Master Class), Bling Capital (Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square), SciFI (Stripe, Brex), Caffeinated (OpenDoor, Airtable) and QED (Nubank, Klarna).
In a little over two years, they’ve provided billions in funding to thousands of companies, expanded operations to ten countries in the US and Europe, and grown our team from four co-founders in May 2020 to 110 Capchasers today.
Since our launch in 2020, we’ve achieved several milestones:
- 3K+ companies registered
- 5,000 plus months additional runway generated
- Over 100 Capchasers working across 14 cities around the world representing over 20 nationalities
- 10 countries in which we operate
- 2,300% annual company growth
- Built an awesome culture.
Our client is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer, SRE, willing to help develop many of their current challenges. As an early technical hire in this exciting venture, you’ll collaborate on building the team and defining the culture while helping ideate and execute its architecture growing together with us while building an amazing product!
Expect to work in a fast-paced environment, with amazing engineers who believe in our mission. They’re looking for passionate engineers who love building and learning.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate finding partnerships, or developing in house practices to improve our security,
- Define requirements for monitoring & alerting for teams
- Help define our infrastructure to scale 50x,
- Be the point-of-contact for Tech leadership in the case of production critical incidents,
- Work closely with our Tech team to help us improve our CI/CD environments.
- Help define the roadmap for the SRE role, and needs for the future.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field involving software/systems engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with algorithms and data structures.
- Expertise in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting distributed systems.
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills and a sense of drive.
- Understanding of Kubernetes, GCP & terraform.
- 100% remote. Our client does have offices in Madrid, NYC & Barcelona, and a co-working budget if you are in other cities, for those that like mixing it a bit.
- Flexible hours