Client seeks a qualified front-end developer to build and create a new software product, replacing the old software product. This person will collaborate with key stakeholders to help build a new user interface for company’s flagship product based on mock-ups utilizing modern user experience oriented best practices.
Essential job duties include:
- Replace outdated UI/dashboards with modern interface – build new front-end user interface for company´s industrial asset management and product maintenance.
- Develop new functionality and pages while working with UI development leadership.
- Implement new features desired by our implementation team, customers, and product management.
- Follow common web standards and development methodologies to assure efficiency and high performance.
- Work closely with our backend developers to ensure the integrity of the UI.
- Collaborate with peers, implementation team, and customers to achieve maximum client satisfaction.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & EXPERIENCE
REQUIRED (Must Have):
- 4+ years of web development experience
- Experience with client-side Blazor or web development in Angular or similar languages
- Experience working with external REST APIs
- Familiarity with IIS and SQL Server
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Knowledgeable of the most current UX/UI development best practices and responsive design
- Experience in a cross-browser testing and implementation
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail and willingness to collaborate and debate possible solutions or methods to assure customer satisfaction and thus team success.
PREFERRED (but not required):
- Familiar with Jira
- Experience with DevExpress or other third party graphic control libraries
- Familiarity with process industries (refining, chemical, power generation, pulp/paper, mining, etc).
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Excellent written and spoken English skills