We provide US companies with the opportunity to make an impact on the world by helping them with the process of hiring in Latin America. Our team comes from professional backgrounds such as software engineers, designers and customer service teams. Together as a team we invest, research, in the digital world of today. We stay up to date with new features on software and the internet, seeking input from startup founders, academic advisors, and other industry experts.
No more dealing with a Project manager and not knowing the names of the developers in your team. Our engineers become part of your team.
The ability to hire remotely allows you to recruit the best people no matter where they are in the world. GMT’s team is in Latin America. No more staying up late to talk to your engineers who are in another part of the world.
GMT tries to hire bilingual engineers. 80% of our engineers speak english fluently. The other 20% are usually on the process of learning. This gives us huge competitive advantages towards our competitors.
Our recruiting team is constantly searching 24/7 for the best engineers and designers in the world.
The GMT research agenda is focused to date with new features of software and the internet with input from startup founders, academic advisors, and other industry experts.