Shape technical direction for an innovative and disruptive product.
Our client is backed by the best investors in fintech/crypto/web3 [NFX, Galaxy Digital]. They are a highly experienced team with operating experience at PayPal, Venmo, Goldman Sachs, Arbitrary Execution.
(crypto/web3/fintech experience is a plus but is not required)
About Our Client:
Our client was founded to help people attain better financial outcomes on the internet. Ther are building the next generation of tools for people and businesses to enrich their financial relationships. They are facilitating access to the community-driven value creation paradigms of crypto and NFT’s, but building to improve people’s day-to-day financial experiences. Our client is bridging web2 to web3. We are still “in stealth” so apply to hear the specifics!
About the role:
- Become a valued founding technical member of a growing Web3 startup
- Have the opportunity to learn what it is like to build the founding engineering team of a Web3 venture
- Contribute to diverse engineering efforts and take ownership of multiple project features, modules, and services
- Learn to develop available and scalable products
- Contribute to our engineering best practices and shape our SDLC
- Constantly interact with our blockchain engineering function, and have the unique opportunity to expand your skillset to the leading technologies and frameworks in the Web3 tech stack
- Are a recent or upcoming graduate (Spring 2022) from of a top-tier computer science program (university or bootcamp)
- Have 0-2 years of professional software development experience
- Thrive in a high-autonomy environment and love tackling complex problems
- Are comfortable in a technical space that is constantly changing and evolving
- Have an appetite to continuously learn, grow, and contribute
- Preferably have internship experience or open-source contributions as a software engineer, and have brought your products, features, or modules from inception to production
Demonstrated knowledge of an Object-Oriented Programming language. Knowledge of Solidity is a plus. Experience with AWS, Docker, Node.JS, React, and SQL is a plus, but you will have ample opportunity to help us define our off-chain tech stack. As stated before, Crypto/Web3 experience is not mandatory, but a clear passion for either Crypto/Web3 or fintech is also a plus.